- KING ABDULAZIZ UNIVERSITY - KAU - Jeddah _ KSA http://www.kau.edu.sa/home_english.aspx
- King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/default.aspx
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) INDIA http://www.upes.ac.in/?refid=12 University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is India's and Pan Asia's first Energy & Core Sector University. UGC approved and NAAC accredited, UPES offers over 47 graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs to more than 5000 students in the high growth sectors of Oil & Gas, Power, Aviation, Shipping, Automobile, Infrastructure, Electronics, IT and Logistics & Supply Chain. The Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) and Centre for Aviation Studies (CAS), UPES offer Executive programs through distance learning mode for the working professionals.
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology
- Center for Development Studies
Thiruvananthapuram http://www.cds.edu/ The Centre for Development Studies (CDS) is an autonomous research institute. Its main objective is to promote research, teaching and training in disciplines relevant to development. Established in 1971 by the noted economist Professor K.N.Raj, it is considered to be one of the foremost development economics research centers in the country.
It has a faculty of about 26. The core activities of the CDS are research, teaching and training.
- JNU - Jawaharlal Nehru University http://www.jnu.ac.in/
- University of Kerala http://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) http://www.iimb.ernet.in/
- IIMK Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode http://www.iimk.ac.in/
- Institute of Chemical Technology ICT MUMBAI http://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/ http://www.udct.org/MAIN/INDEX.HTML
- ICSSR -
Indian Council of Social Science Research
(ICSSR) was established in the year of 1969 by the Government of India to promote research in social sciences in the country.
The Council was meant to:
Review the progress of social science research and give advice to its users; Sponsor social science research programmes and projects and administer grants to institutions and individuals for research in social sciences; Institute and administer scholarships and fellowships for research in social sciences; Indicate areas in which social science research is to be promoted and adopt special measures for development of research in neglected or new areas; Give financial support to institutions, associations, and journals engaged in social science research; Arrange for technical training in research methodology and to provide guidance for research; Co-ordinate research activities and encourage progrmmes for interdisciplinary research; Develop and support centers for documentation services and supply of data; Organize, sponsor, and finance seminars, workshops and study groups; Undertake publication and assist publication of journals and books in social sciences;
- University of Calicut
The University of Calicut, the second university to be set up in Kerala, came into being in 1968 with the objective of developing human resources in the northern districts of Kerala by extending the reach of higher education and by promoting research in all areas of development with particular emphasis on technology and art and culture of Kerala.